MONOCHROME proceeds with its live inclusion direct from the consecrated corridors of horology and presents to you this next video with Benoit Mintiens, author of the brand that has added the descriptive word ‘cool’ to the showcase of mechanical watches. Discover what makes the Ressence Type 2 e-Crown such a creative half breed recommendation combining the dependability of gadgets with the excellence of mechanical engineering.
Along with the divulging of the Ressence Type 1 Slim , with its slimmer case and new motor, and the Ressence Type 3W with a white dial, the star of the 2019 show is obviously the Ressence Type 2.
Without uncovering all the innovation, here are a few features of the Ressence Type 2:
- Type 2 forgoes the conventional idea of a crown to wind and set the watch and uses a mechanized e-Crown prepared to do consequently setting and changing the watch to the perfect time when required. Fitted with a programmed development, when the watch is off wrist for times of over 12 hours, the e-Crown stops the development and stores the force reserve.
- Time is physically set by means of a switch on the caseback and enlisted by e-Crown.
- e-Crown is actuated by tapping the gem and is controlled by light energy put away in photovoltaic cells covered up on the dial.
- e-Crown can enlist two separate time regions, either physically or with an application that shows a look down rundown of city choices which can be sent through Bluetooth to the savvy crown.
- Like other Ressence models, the watch includes the special in-house Ressence Orbital Convex System (ROCS) that permits the signs on the dial to circle around each other in consistent motion.
For a full portrayal of the working of this watch, we welcome you to watch the video at the highest point of this article. Also, stay tuned on MONOCHROME for all the most recent news, direct from the SIHH 2019.
For more data, if it’s not too much trouble, visit www.ressencewatches.com .