In our most recent video inclusion of SIHH 2019, Jean-Marc Pontroué of Panerai clarifies why the Submersible has become an independent line and why offering ‘encounters’ to proprietors of new Submersible watches is the path forward for the brand.
It’s the time of the Submersible watch at Panerai. Having for quite some time been a fruitful sub-portion of the Luminor assortment, the Submersible is presently venturing out as an individual assortment. As yet sharing numerous attributes of the Luminor, the Submersible family will be the beneficiary of cutting edge, inventive materials created in Panerai’s Laboratorio di Idee and will likewise bring something new to the blend as experiences.
Common qualities shared by all the new Submersible watches are water-protection from 300m, the exemplary crown defender scaffold of the Luminor on the correct side of the case, a force save of 3 days/72 hours, standout radiance, new tones for the dials and files, and heaps of Carbotech – an imaginative composite carbon fiber material – cases.
Highlights of the new Submersible models include:
- Submersible Chrono Guillaume Néry Edition 47mm . Made for the world freediving champion, the restricted release adaptation of this watch (PAM00983) will offer 15 individuals the chance to go through three days with Guillaume Néry in French Polynesia and go along with him on plunges to watch the whales.
- Submersible Marina Militare Carbotech 47mm . Observing Panerai’s noteworthy binds with Italy’s Marina Militare as a purveyor of submerged accuracy instruments, the restricted release adaptation of the watch (PAM00961), with its dark and green camo shading plan, will permit 33 proprietors to partake in an instructional meeting with Comsubin, the Diving and Commando Group of the Italian Navy.
- Submersible Mike Horn Edition 47mm. One of the best living voyagers, Mike Horn has been a Panerai diplomat for over 15 years. The Mike Horn PAM00984 grandstands the spic and span’s natural concerns and highlights a case produced using EcoTitanium (reused titanium) and a lash and box produced using reused PET, while the restricted version of 19 pieces (PAM00985) will welcome 19 expected adventurers to join Mike Horn among the ice floes of the Arctic.
- Submersible BMG-TECH 47mm combines two creative materials with a case made of Bulk Metal Glass and a Carbotech bezel.
- Submersible Carbotech accessible in 42mm with dark or dim dials.
We welcome you to watch the video at the highest point of this article and stay tuned on MONOCHROME for all the most recent news, direct from the SIHH 2019.
For more data, kindly visit www.panerai.com .